Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pixiwoo Beauties in the City

Hi Gorgeous!

Well, If you haven't guessed from the title, I had the honor and truly pure luck of meeting the Pixiwoo Sisters today!  I'll be honest, working in the city and in my building I often get the benefit of rubbing shoulders with some amazing people.  But today put me completely over the edge!! I have NEVER EVER expected to meet people I actually idolize, that totally captured my attention, and profoundly inspired me.  I guess fate had a different plan and literally put the amazingly gorgeous Pixiwoo sisters right in front of me.

I'll start by saying that work and life have been so busy.  As I've mentioned in the past, I am planning my wedding (only 5 months away!!), working for the SVP of my corporation, and still trying to fit 'me' time into my daily routine.  SO, I had not been on my usual social media outlets (twitter/snapchat/youtube/IG) like I typically am.  I literally had no idea that @Nixiepixi1 and @pixiwoos were traveling to, let alone, IN the Big Apple.

You can imagine my surprise when I stepped out of my building for a lunch walk, to see Sam and Nikki standing there.  I could barely get my thoughts together, when I pulled my poor coworker to the corner and tried to create words in the English language to describe what was going on.  I finally got enough out to say, "Oh my God, its the Pixiwoo sisters- I can't believe they are right there! D, do you think it's ok to ask them to take a picture? I shouldn't bother them right? OMG I can't believe its them! Look at Nikki's Valentino shoes! Should I ask them for a picture?"  Without hesitation, my friend, and co-worker, looked at me and said, "You must absolutely ask them for a picture- give me your phone" - thank you for this, D ♡

Before I knew it, I was approaching Nikki and Sam to ask if they'd mind taking a minute for a photo with me!!!!!! (cue my nerves, pure fan-girl excitement,and the slowing down of time around me).  I must say that I love them, even more than I had, after meeting them.  They had no hesitation taking a photo-immediately pulling their sunglasses up and standing next to me with their beautiful outfits, well styled hair, and OF COURSE, angelically glamorous faces (these ladies can truly 'beat face').

They took the time to compliment me (Nikki said my perfume smelt absolutely beautiful) and to even ask my Name and tell me it was 'Nice to meet you'- I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!! Is this even real life!
I think it took 30minutes for the adrenaline to settle and I can only hope that this feeling of bliss, excitement, and ride on cloud 9 lasts me the rest of the week.

I only hope that you all get the chance to cross paths with Sam and Nikki and truly hope they know the impact they have on so many makeup loving, guru aspiring, individuals like myself.  A truly magical moment in my life- so thank you Sam and Nikki for a memory to last me a lifetime <3



Cheers to the beautiful (inside and out) Pixiwoo Sisters and to you!
                            *MKG

No comments:

Post a Comment