Friday, September 26, 2014

TINTED!!

Hi Gorgeous!

Happy Friday!!!!! I don't know how your week was, but this week felt like forever! Now, on to what they say will be a beautiful weekend.

If you follow me on Instagram (@honeybeemkg), you know I posted a pic excited to try out the new Tint Skin from Beauty Counter! Long story short, my Aunts to Be (Shazi and Nicolle) are pretty awesome and always in 'the know' SO when Nicolle (follow her awesome blog My Jack and Salma) started telling us all about this awesome, non toxic, parabin free company- we all jumped in the band wagon for a ride!

http://instagram.com/honeybeemkg



Shazi recently placed an order for the Tint Skin that beauty counter recently released and out of the 2 colors she ordered- one was good for her and the other not-so-much = GREAT for me :)  She kindly passed down the color Sand to me, and this morning I gave it a test run (thank you again Shazi <3)

1st thing's 1st, I'm the realest (kidding but that Song is so addictive)!
Seriously, 1st impression:
     It is medium-full coverage and thick compared to other tinted moisturizers.  PS. I used my fingers- will try with a brush/beautyblender to see if the thickness is different
2: Pores do look smaller (Hallelujah!)
3: I thought it smelt a little like an SPF at first, but it doesn't look like it has any ... (could be wrong)
4: I'm combination skin and it took a little while for the moisturizing end to settle, so I used a little setting powder to speed it up before I left the house.
5: The GLOW is great! I feel like I have that dewy look that we all love so much (especially in the fall/winter) but without having to use illuminizers under foundation, highlighters on top etc.

Love that it has Hyaluronic Acid in it and that it comes in 7 shades (I think they could add a few more for better matching purposes)! This is a great buy- but at $38 is a bit pocket heavy so not really for my 16-25 yr/old chica's BUT fantastic for the woman who can't be bothered in the morning, wants something to throw on that is multi purpose, and perfects her skin! Add some Blush and a little of beauty counters Lip Sheers and you are 2 and threw girrrll!

Cheers to a beautiful you,
           *MKG


1 comment:

  1. So glad you love the skin tint, MKG! It's like hitting enhance on an iPhone photo, right!?
    The 'retractable complexion coverage brush' can be used to apply, but many have success mixing into their day cream. While skin tint does not contain sunscreen, Beautycounter makes a great one that can be combined.

    MKG readers, get in touch if you would like more information about products or Beautycounter consulting. clear.beautycounter.com

    ReplyDelete