Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stressed, but well ....

Hi Gorgeous!

I'm so excited to share my latest find with you!  If you are a makeup junkie like me, you might follow the Pixiwoo sisters (@Pixiwoos and @Nixiepixi1) on YouTube/Twitter, and Instagram- where you would have seen this photo...
Borrowed from @nixiepixi1 http://instagram.com/nixiepixi1


Well naturally, I needed to have this clutch immediately ! So after searching Zara's endlessly I turned to ebay! So excited to say that alllll the way from Portugal, this gorgeous clutch was received and is everything I hoped it would be :)

Material is awesome- easy to clean.  The white is crisp in color but not a blinding Diamond white, and it holds so much!

If you are like me and just need one in your life- there are a few sellers that still have some on Ebay, although now over priced!

Cheers to a beautiful you
              *MKG


PS (sorry this post is so late :( ... )

1 comment:

  1. FYI- I used this to go out the other night ... TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete