Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This Happened ...

Hi Gorgeous!

I hate showing things like this ( I do not believe they are available any more) BUT I purchased these hot mommas on HauteLook back in May and after a few wears I can tell you I LOVE THEM!

Meet Jeffrey Campbell's Malkin Mule <3
Not only are they the perfect sexy, yet conservative work shoe but they pair amazingly with boyfriend jeans! At first I was hesitant to how they'd fit- but to my surprise they are rather comfortable.  The heel is manageable at just about 4.5" and the mix of patent leather and leather are to die for!

A true score from HauteLook at $89.00 originally about $169 (eek)!

Sorry if your are on your hate flow right now, since they are not on HauteLook anymore- BUT I felt obligated to tell you about these gems in case they come back out on! :)



Cheers to a beautiful you!
             *MKG

PS the Suede version is hotttt and featured on WhoWhatWear!! Xx


1 comment: