Monday, March 2, 2015

MARCH is in like a lion ... and my skin has gone wild!!

Hi Gorgeous!

  So March is upon us and my skin is rejecting me (naturally since I have a trip planned and it is my bday month)! 
         *Please note that this is a slight exaggeration as I have never really battled with acne or bad skin.  With that being said, what has been happening to my skin has been unusual and 'bad' for me, personally*

There have been several changes in my life (planning my wedding / increased workout / diet change) and I'm sure these have contributed to the change in my skin.   What I'm dealing with is little 'bumps' as I'll call them.  They don't turn into whiteheads, and they don't turn into black heads, and when I squeeze them nothing comes out.  They are not itchy or red or patterned at all, just raised bumps in my skin.  

I've also always had a lot of visible pores that get clogged and so with working out those have increased as well.

And so my dilemma led me down the skincare isles at Sephora and right into the bliss of GlamGlow. I have used several products from the GlamGlow line and have been satisfied so I thought I'd try another one of their masks.  This time I picked up the GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD CLEARING TREATMENT and finally tired it out yesterday afternoon while my hubby2be played some playstation! 

First impression- smells good, light in consistency, dark in color (all as expected)

I applied the mask all over my face, avoiding the mouth and eye areas and noted the tingling sensation it gave my skin immediately (at some points a bit more of a 'sting').  
The instructions advise letting the mask sit for 5-20 minutes and so I chose to keep it on for 20 since I had the time. The mask, like most, stiffened and but always felt cool on the skin.  I washed it off with warm water and a damp rag after the 20min and BAM all done!

Final impression- Loved the way it felt on the skin / excited to use it, also, as a spot treatment / skin looked rejuvenated and bright BUT I'm not sure it really drew much out from my skin. With that being said, I am aware that like with most skincare, it will take multiple uses to see true results and so (as Arianna Grande would say) I've got to try, try try again!



Cheers to a beautiful you,
              *MKG

No comments:

Post a Comment