Friday, May 15, 2015

Fabulous Friday Finds!

Hi Gorgeous!

2 obsessions this week .... Laura Mercier Ritual and Beautycounter Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage!

Laura Mercier Ritual:
First of all- many of you will remember, like me, how this Baked Bronzer made its very first appearance over a year ago and sold out almost immediately!
Well, when I saw it on Sephora.com I immediately threw it in my online cart and by the time I went to check out, well 'wudda ya kno' it was out of stock!
Lucky for us all- it came back in stock and has been there since!  I knew I was going to love it as soon as I received it.

It is a bit intimidating at first as there are a variety of bronze colors, some deeper than others, as well as streaks of pink! It is honestly the most beautiful bronzer I have used in a while, with multipurpose use and fantastic wearability.  I don't think it could look bad on anyone!

Favorite way to use it? As a bronzer/blush!! I apply from cheekbone to mid cheek with a synthetic brush and each time immediate fall in love and dream of the beach!  If you have been considering it, or are looking for a great value or a new bronzer, GO, no RUN to Sephora and pick this gem up or order online (hyperlink is up above)!

Beautycounter Dew Skin Moisturizing Coverage:
You know I have reviewed several products from Beautycounter including the original tinted moisturizer.  When they launched their Dewy version I was honestly excited as my skin has been dull lately.  I'm currently using shade 2 and will maybe get another month out of it before its a bit too light for the summer.

It is definitely dewy in application and semi-dewy in finish, once the product has sat on the skin.  I do feel it is a bit more moisturizing than the original formula, but it does provide less coverage- which could be perfect for warmer weather.  The only downfall is the smell ... I'm not sure what it is but it reminds me of grandma's!  Could be worse I guess, but definitely not a smell most would like having on their face.  I will say, after the 4th use I did not really even pay attention to the smell!

Ritual baked Bronzer

BEAUTYCOUNTER Dew Skin


Cheers to a beautiful you and a fabulous Friday,
             *MKG

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14007915/?claim=4fqdzurh3z2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment