Thursday, May 21, 2015

Josie Maran does it again! All the warm tingles on a Thursday ...

Hi Gorgeous!

Remember when I wrote about the Josie Maran Argan Tanning Cream? And I thought well it can't get better than this.... annnddd then she came out with the Josie Maran Argan liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil!!!!

Let me first say that trying to be more consistent with my self tanning, has been a recent mission of mine.  I've been trying a few self tanners, but this one just amazes me every time! I can't tell you if it's just the almost felt like mitt, the Super hydration that it gives my skin, or the vanilla-apricot smell, that makes me like it the most but it's the combination that drives this self tanned to the top!!

Application is easy and just like any other self tanner except the smell is wonderful and instead of a lotion this is an oil.  I will say that I am already terifyed of running out (it's still on backorder) and the fact that you can't really see through the bottle doesn't help.  This gem is retailing at a whopping $38 (second reason I'm fearful of running out) BUT thats right in the range with the other high-end self-tanners.

Sooo if you are in the market for a new self tanner, that's free of Parabins, Sulfates, Phthalates, and that hydrates your skin with 100% Argan Oil - than this bronzed oil is for you!


Cheers to a beautiful you,
                *MKG

No comments:

Post a Comment