Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Because a tan makes everyone look a little ... well, HAPPIER"



Hi Gorgeous!

I hope you had sometime this weekend to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having!
BUT, if you haven't had a change to soak in some Vitamin D- then this product may be just what you are looking for.

Self tanners are liked by many, yet scary to most!  Between worrying about what color it will make you, whether you exfoliated enough, if you put enough lotion on your 'dry areas' and making sure that you don't have plans for the rest of the day- self tanning is overwhelming.

I have played with several different brands and like some more than others.  Lately, my schedule has been extra busy and I was looking for a self tanner that wouldn't take much of my time and that was easy to use.  I love using the St. Tropez self tanning mousse but it can be quite a process- and frankly at the end of the day I'm exhausted.

So, I was shopping around and figured that a gradual tanner would probably be my best bet for now. However, I had used in the past several gradual tanners and the smell bothers me (for example, Jergens natural glow), making it hard to get through the day (plus who wants to mix their perfume with the smell of a self tanner).  FINALLY I came across the Josie Maran Argan Self Tanning Cream.

Not only does this cream give you a touch of color, but with little to no smell!  Not to mention that it is "all-natural DHA" and without artificial dyes!  This self tanner with 100% Argan oil delivers color while nourishing/hydrating the skin!

A definite must have for anyone sensitive to the smells of a normal self-tanner!




PS.  I am hoping that this product becomes more readily available on the market, as for now it is only available on the QVC website. 

Cheers to a beautiful (and tanner) you,
           *MKG

1 comment: