Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Bauble Bar, Bauble Bauble Bauble Bar"

Hi Gorgeous,

I received my first order from Bauble Bar!! I know, I cant believe it took me this long either lol-
I figured i'd share my first experience with you all in case you too, have yet to place an order.

Of course I was super excited - the site was an overload of beautiful gems both classy and wild! I had recently watched a YouTube haul (MakeupByTiffanyD) and immediately "needed" everything she ordered - classic Me lol.  Naturally, everything was back ordered and so I left the site. 

About a week later I was back and filling up my shopping cart.  Ironically while on the site a flash code appeared for me to "check out in the next 20min to receive 20% off"and since I'm a bargain gal at heart I made sure i checked out right at 18 minutes :)
About 4 days later my package arrived -
First impression: the packaging is cute ❤️

Second impression: the jewelry looked a little better online than in person (wompwomp) 

Third impression: the pieces feel nice- weighted. But the care tag indicates when worn often and exposed to lotion/water there will be tarnishing. Which to me is disappointing at the current price range of their pieces.














Last impression: TBD and as soon as I've worn each piece I Will come back to you :) #trust but see below the first of the 3 pieces I've worn
Pave Necklace in Gold- cute! but must say a but flimsy :(

Clock wise: Pave links Necklace
                   The Courtney Bib
I think the evil eye ring may already be off the site
                      :( Sorry guys!






                                                                                   


Hope you found this intriguing enough to check out the site and test out your own pieces!

Cheers to a beautiful (and accessorized) you,
            *MKG



No comments:

Post a Comment