Thursday, October 19, 2017

#MOMLIFE

LOOONNNNGGGG time NOOOOO post!

Hi Gorgeous,

So, its been quite a while since I last blogged about anything and I guess its because my life has certainly changed! I became a momma to a beautiful baby girl this past June and nothing's been the same since. 

So here I am and in a completely new chapter of my life as a wife AND a mom; and yet many of my passions are the same! I find myself at a crossroads of life and so does this blog ... I mean after all I have so many new things to share, so I'm going to try to share them all as they come in hopes I'm able to connect with some of you on a mom level, on a beauty level, on a (basic) fashion level or maybe on all of them!

It's going to be a ride and I definitely don't promise to be consistent (shit, I'm lucky if I can consistently remember deodorant these days) but I'm going to try.  I'm going to try for you and mostly for me because as a women, mom, wife, daughter, sister, cousin, employee, friend, etc... I have lots to say and to share :)

Here's a toast to this next chapter and to hoping this blog can keep up with me!

Cheers to a beautiful you,
           *MKG

No comments:

Post a Comment