Saturday, December 14, 2013

GLAM GLOW Review!

Hi Gorgeous!

If you are in the tri-state area, I hope you are staying warm and enjoying the beauty of this light snow fall :)

Many of you are familiar with the Glam Glow skincare product line.  Recently made available in 2011, Glam Glow has been the talk of the town.  I went into Sephora and decided that I would look into possibly trying 1-2 of their products.

I had heard good things about their masks and so that was my first stop.  At Sephora they have testers made available which ultimately let me decide which product I would actually invest in.  Currently, GlamGlow has 3 products available for retailers: 1. SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment, 2. YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 3. BRIGHTMUD Eye treatment.

The Packaged Product!
Unfortunately, its a bit hard to make a tester out of the Brightmud Eye treatment which ultimately knocked it off my purchase list (for now).  I placed a bit of the Supermud Clearing treatment and the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate treatment on the back of my hand and walked around the store.  Almost immediately, I noticed that the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate treatment became SUPER tight on my skin.  Now, I've used many a-masks in my days but nothing ever got as tight and tingly as this did.  After chatting with one of Sephora's beauty associates, I decided to go ahead and purchase the Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate treatment.  I purchased the tiniest one, 0.5 oz at $19, which now that I've tried it is just a bit too small (see left)

After 2 uses!
I've used the product 2 times now, and must say I LOVE it.  It leaves your skin feeling super clean,smooth and looking refreshed.  BUT for me the best part is the removal of pores!  I have many tiny black pores on my nose and chin- something I have hated since middle school.  I've used spot treatments, special cleansers, and every brand of pore strips.  Now with pore minimizing primers and powders on the market, I figured that was going to be as close as I would get to concealing my pores.  Not anymore! This product literally lifts the dirt and oil out of enlarged pores.  Granted, this is not a permanent fix but for the few days it lasted I was more in love with my skin then ever.  The only complaint I have is you need a lot of product each time.  As it is not thin in consistency, it takes quite a good amount to cover the entire face.  The second time around, I only used in my T-zone.

I'm just starting to dabble in the skincare arena as I am getting older and it is important to me to keep my skin looking fresh and healthy!  I have recommended this product to several of my friends, and have even suggested to purchase the GlamGlow GiftSexy value kit that Sephora currently has, as a great gift for the special woman in our lives.

Don't be hesitant to ask a Sephora Beauty associate to provide you with a sample to try at home before you go ahead and purchase anything (especially since it is not cheap at $69 for 1.7oz).  They are typically so kind and helpful, and generous with their samples!  You WONT be disappointed.

Cheers to a beautiful you,
             *MKG

No comments:

Post a Comment