Friday, December 27, 2013

Lorac PRO Palette Review

Hi Gorgeous!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season filled with great gifts but mostly, family and love!

I have several posts that I hope to get up for you, as I bought and received several great beauty products this season!  So let's start :)

If I am correct, this palette hit the retail market back in the beginning of the summer.  I passed it often in stores such as Ulta and Sephora but like many kept thinking,"I'm sure that if I searched through all my eye shadow pods that I would find similar products".  Finally, around September I received a great coupon and had some store credit at Ulta that needed to be used and naturally, I caved.

Cost: Around $42 full price
Packaging: Black sleek satin feel.  Light weight and flexible with Magnetic open/close- aka nothing to oo and ahh over.
Mirror: The inside does come equipped with a mirror which is a great size and very useful when traveling.
The product- the eyeshadow!! 16 colors total with a wide range of uses as they are basic colors.  The top row of 8 colors are matte.  The bottom 8 shadows are a mix between a satin finish and some shimmer.

Color pay off- as expected from Lorac the color pay off is great!  Each color is dense and rich while being very blendable.  There is every color you could possibly need to accomplish a wide array of looks- from smokey to natural.  This makes for the perfect travel palette as it gives you night looks and day looks.



Colors from left to right/top to bottom:
Row 1: White, Cream, Taupe, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black
Row 2: Nude, Champagne, Gold, Lt. Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate.





My favorite colors are Taupe, Sable, Pewter and Garnet.  All are great crease colors or great to soften any harsh lines when creating that sexy smokey eye.

Final thoughts:  it's worth saving $10/wk to purchase this palette by the end of the month.  Its a great gift and a useful purchase if you just use makeup here and there or for nights out.  For the makeup addicts, such as myself- this palette is a GO.  Perfect to take when doing a makeup application on a client and easy to transport along with your other palettes.

Hope that you all find this useful and please let me know your thoughts if you have this gem already in your makeup collection <3

Cheers to a beautiful you,
          *MKG


1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! Putting it on my birthday list!

    Awesome range of colors. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete